Blueberry and Buckwheat Bones
- 200g buckwheat flour (or plain wholemeal flour) Buckwheat flour is a great alternative to wheat flour if your dog is allergic - you can buy it from health food shops, some supermarkets or online.
- 100g rolled (porridge) oats
- 4 tablespoons chopped blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F or Gas Mark 4
- Combined all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until they form a dough, adding more water if necessary.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured board until it is approximately 0.5cm thick.
- Cut into shapes using a cutter or into squares or rectangles with a knife
- Bake on a non-stick baking sheet for 30 minutes