Sweet Potato Paws
- 200g plain wholemeal flour
- 100g rolled (porridge) oats
- 1 large sweet potato – cooked and mashed
- 2 tablespoons flax oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F or Gas Mark 4
- Combined all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly until they form a dough, adding more water if necessary.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured board until it is approximately 0.5cm thick.
- Cut into shapes using a cutter or into squares or rectangles with a knife
- Bake on a non-stick baking sheet for 30 minutes