Twice as Nice Rice Biscuits
- 200g Rice flour (or wholemeal flour)
- 50g Puffed rice or crushed rice cakes (salt, sugar & additive free – I use Biona )
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flax oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F or Gas Mark 4
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Beat together the egg, oil and water in another bowl and then add to the dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly until they form a dough, adding more water if necessary.
- Roll the dough on a lightly floured board until it is approximately 0.5cm thick.
- Cut into shapes using a cutter or into squares or rectangles with a knife
- Bake on a non-stick baking sheet for 30 minutes
Your dog probably doesn't care what shape their biscuits are but these canine cookie cutters are fun, especially if you're making treats as a gift. You can use them for "human" biscuits too!